Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sims 3

I seem to, every month or so, have a weekend when I am totally and fully obsessed with playing with my Sims. Stupid, right?



There actually quite fun though. Right now I am going to bore you my family so far:



Okay, so the parents' names are Taylor (mom) and Bryan (dad). They moved in with no children, but they got so excited that they tried for a baby. Taylor soon got pregnant. She went into labour one night and out popped baby Aidan.



They tried again for kids, this time resulting in little girl Adrienne. It turns out she is a huge artist like her father.



Again, babies seem to be their interest, so Taylor and Bryan went for baby number 3. Taylor got major cramps and then noticed she was in labour!! I purposely didn't take her to the hospital that fast to see what would happen, but then I got anxious and sent her there immediately.



A little screen popped up on my computer screen that basicly said: Congrats on a new baby boy! What do you want to name the new guy? The name I picked was Kai, it sounds awesome. I really wanted a baby girl to name her Emma Claire, but I didn't get my wish. D:



Boo-hoo.

But I am going to be an optimist today, despite school being tomorrow, so change that boo-hoo to wh-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment